UNIJOS Admission Into 2017 Long Vacation Part-Time Programmes Announced
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following B.A. (Ed.) sandwich (5 Long Vacation) Degree Programmes in the Institute of Education, Faculty of Education, University of Jos, with specialization in the following courses:
Degree Programmes (5 Long Vacations)
- B.A. (Ed.) Administration and Planning
- B.A. (Ed.) Adult
- B.A. (Ed.) Early Childhood
- B.A. (Ed.) French
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.A. (Ed.) Guidance & Counseling
- B.A. (Ed.) History & International Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography
- B.A. (Ed.) Religion
- B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Home Economic
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Library Science
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Special Education V.H. H.H., L.D, (Rehabilitation & Teaching Subjects).
Postgraduate Programme (2 Long Vacations)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE).
Admission requirements for B.Sc. (Ed) & B.A. (Ed.):
- Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper/Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years duration.
- Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings are considered.
NB: All Candidates aspiring to read any B.Sc. (Ed.) course must have Credits in Mathematics.
Admission Requirements for PGDTE:
- Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in Science, Technology and Business discipline from recognized Institutions.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2017.
Method of Applications
Interested and qualified candidates should follow the application procedures stated below:
- Candidates should go to: www.remita.net to obtain application form
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDA – Type ‘University of Jos’
- Name of Service/Purpose – Select ‘Institute of Education’
- Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00 being the cost of the Form.
- Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education, to obtain the form.
All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to:
Institute of Education,
University of Jos,
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Don’t forget to share this news with your friends using the Share button